Friday, July 29, 2016

Hand Felted Red Roses


https://www.etsy.com/listing/451411746/hand-felted-red-roses-with-leaves?ref=shop_home_active_2

I have been busy making a lot of 3D hand felted roses this summer. The bowl in the front of the picture shows some of the rose petals and leaves I made, before I finished them like the roses in the second bowl. These beautiful roses are each lovingly hand felted from wool into amazing 3D flowers. Making them a great choice for putting on a pin to wear as a brooch, or for putting on any of your hand made projects. These roses have nothing attached to their backs yet, so there are endless possibilities of what you can use them for. Or I can sew a brooch type pin to their backs for a small charge. If you are interested in hearing more about them feel free to email me or click here to see my listing on Etsy.



No comments:

Post a Comment