Thursday, January 19, 2017

Hand Woven Tri Scarf

https://www.etsy.com/listing/490846057/hand-woven-tri-scarf-triangle-scarf-made?ref=shop_home_active_5

If you are looking forward to cool spring mornings then this would be just the scarf to help keep you warm. This eye catching design would be great for any occasion. And with the triangle design there are many different ways you can where it. With the point going down your back, or the point going off your shoulder to the side, etc.

It is hand woven on my favorite tri loom. And is approximately 35 inches wide across the top and 17 and a half inches long down to the middle point [when not measuring the fringe]. This beautiful tri scarf is made in a lovely plaid with your choice of colors. I have a few of the available colors listed on the side in the drop down menu. But I have many other colors also available, so if you are looking for a different color just let me know.

It is made of acrylic yarn so it is an easy care fabric. Perfect for anyone looking for a lovely well made scarf that will last for many years. I make my hand woven items with care and welcome special orders if you want a different color or size.

 For more info click here to see my listing on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment